Shipping and Delivery
Online orders must be placed by Tuesday, Dec. 20, 12:00 (noon) in order to guarantee Christmas delivery. The final delivery day for December are Dec. 21st.
While we will do our very best to fill your order, items leave our shelves very quickly. You may receive a message stating that the item you ordered is not longer in stock. Of course you will receive a full refund or be offered a close replacement.
DELIVERIES WILL RESUME ON JANUARY 4, 2023
Shipping and Delivery Information
- Winnipeg - FREE delivery with orders over $100.
Shipping and Delivery Policy
- Packages will not be delivered to PO Boxes or standard mail boxes.
- The delivery address provided must be a location where a package can be left safely.
- Please give specific delivery instructions, particularly for apartment deliveries and rural addresses. For example: apartments - where to leave the package if no one is home; for rural areas - driving directions.
- If our delivery person feels that the package can not be left in a safe place, it will be brought back to our headquarters and will need to be picked up within 5 business days.
- If you choose to pick up your package, just come on in to our place at 1-110 Industrial Road in Steinbach. between the hours of 10:00 and 3:00, Monday thru Friday. Please have your ID ready so we can ensure we are giving your goods to the right person! If you would like someone else to pick your package up for you, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know who will be picking up your order.
- Orders must be picked up within 10 business days of placing your order. Refunds will not be issued after those 10 days.
- Deliveries will be made within 4 business days of placing the order unless otherwise notified.